UPDATE: This contest is now over. Thank you everyone for your support in sharing the contest to your friends and your submissions! We'll be announcing the winners shortly.
- A Photo Shoot Workshop: ArtScience Museum (Marina Bay Sands) with Photography Expert William Cho for winner and a friend on 15th April 2011.
- A Photo Shoot Workshop: ArtScience Museum (Marina Bay Sands) with Photography Expert William Cho for winner and a friend on 16th April 2011.
How To Win
Simply share a photo of your favorite subject that you enjoy capturing on camera and tell us what is it and why do you enjoy taking pictures of that
Your favorite subject can be anything such as nature, architecture, flowers, animals, people, insects or expressions.
1. Go to our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MindChicClub
2. Click “Like” so that you can interact with our page.
3. Look for the Share “Photo” tab at the wall page.
4. Click on it to upload a photo.
5. Tell us what subject you have uploaded and a short reason why you enjoy taking pictures of this subject.
6. Click “Share” to post your entry up on the wall.
7. Send an email to support@MIndChicClub.com, with the following details so that we can get in touch with you if you are the winner.
- Email address
- Contact Number
- How did you find out about this contest?
If you are a photography enthusiast, you should definitely consider joining this contest. William Cho is one of the best photography experts in Singapore. He will be sharing his experience and guiding you personally, on tips for getting the best shots at the Marina Bay Sands location. William focuses a lot on quality and photographer interaction, thus, the group size is deliberately kept very small. Join William for two hours of fun and cool photography!
After the event, you will have a chance to showcase two of your best photographs at MIndCHIC Club’s blog and also stand a chance to win a special prize!
Other details and terms and conditions
- Winners will be contacted by phone on the 14th April 2011.
- You may send in a maximum of 3 photos per person.
- Winners will be selected by MIndChic Club and our decision is final
- The contest will end on April 13, Wed, 11:59pm.
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR are eligible for the contest.
- Winners will be published on our Facebook page and our blog.
- We reserve the right to not publish submissions that are inappropriate
- All prizes are non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or any other items in part or in whole.
- We may, at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, replace any prize with any other prize of equal or similar value, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.