Date: Nov 26, 2011, Saturday
Time: 630pm to 830pm
We are absolutely delighted and excited that William, one of the best photography experts in Singapore, has agreed to lead this location shoot. He will be sharing his experience and guiding you personally, on tips for getting the best shots in this location.
Lastly but definitely not the least, William is really fun to be around with!
William: "The entrance signage of the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple in Chinatown, Singapore. Here, I focus on what most photographers may have overlooked. An inconspicuous handcrafted signage at the main entrance of the temple. I believed it cost quite a fortune for it to be crafted."
About William Cho
William is a photographer and graphic designer who specializes in Digital Manipulations. He loves photography, soothing music, travel, outdoors, entertainment and making people smile.
Widely travelled, William has worked and and travelled in
* Saudi Arabia,
* New Caledonia,
* Re-union Island,
* Malaysia, Taiwan and Japan.
- Benoy Architects (ION Orchard),
- "SILVERKRIS" inflight magazine (Singapore Airlines)
- "HERITAGE TRAILS" (Singapore Heritage Board)
- ACT 3 International
- "SPACE FOR GOD" (Church of St Mary of the Angels)
- DPC Design, "WHO CARES?"
- National Council of Social Service
- SINGAPORE TOURISM" (Headway)
- "SINGAPORE EXPLORER"
- Infoguide Services)
- Equator Bulletin (cover) – Belgrade Serbia,
- Tiger Beer web portal "tigertranslate"
- Stockholm University - Sweden,
- Convertium Pte Ltd (an online agency for Contact Singapore, a unit of Singapore's Economic Development board) Board),
- "grandevie" tourism magazine
- Asia New Zealand Foundation ANS:NZ Online
- and many more...
Join William for two hours of fun and cool photography! He will be guilding you on techniques and provide shooting advice.
Here's another one to whet your appetite, remember to sign up!
Even if you've been to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple before, being there with a group of creative people can help you see things in ways you hadn’t noticed before. See how others photograph the scene and how their creative interpretations vary. It can be amazing how a group of photographers can walk the same route and yet come up with very different photographs.
Besides being guided by William, you also get to meet fellow photographers, make new friends, and have fun!
Don't hesitate, VERY Limited places only.
Book your seats before they are all gone! See you at the Photo-walk!If you would like a location photo shoot or photo walk in a different area, do write in to support@MIndChicClub.com so that we can help you to arrange one
- You will need to bring your own camera. Ideally, a camera that allows for manual adjustment of exposure, white balance, aperture size / speed settings etc.
- For best results for some types of shots, it is recommended that you bring a tripod.
- We shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage however caused
- No refund is allowed if there is less than 14 days before the event starts as we may unable to resell your seat at short notice.
- Tickets are non-transferable, unless you obtain written approval from us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or evict any persons whose conduct is deemed inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or disrupts the Event and causes inconvenience to others, without refund or compensation
- The event may be cancelled, interrupted or stopped or postphoned due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes that are beyond reasonable control.
- If there are insufficient entries, we reserve the right to postphone this event.
- If the event is postphoned, an alternative date will be scheduled.